The Sex Thread

Reaction score
I put team green for now but that may change. DH really wants to find out and we've been team green for my first 2 babies. We have until 20 wk scan to decide! Anyone else on the fence??

Reaction score
Since it was our first we just got everything gender neutral. I knew the whole time that it was going to be a boy so I wasn’t really surprised when he was born but it was still fun. This time I’m so torn! We have all boy stuff now, although when I put baby clothes in storage I sorted then by size and by boy or GN, but it’d be nice to know what to wash or get more of for clothes. Plus bokep keeps talking about getting a sister so I think it would be good for him to get excited by a brother or sister and not to be disappointed by one or the other.

Reaction score
I would love for it to be a surprise, but my husband is so impatient he will want to know as soon as possible. Our 3 year old daughter is positive that it'll be a girl and will be really upset if she's wrong, so I think its probably for the best to find out when we can so she has time to process that info and be excited for another brother, rather than wait until they're here and then potentially have her feel heartbroken and resentful.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.