The sexual orientation of others!

Reaction score
Because they do not feel they have the freedom to express their sexuality without being judged or feeling guilty. This phenomenon is even a subconscious fear in some completely straight people. Even though their sexuality is universally condoned, they may have grown up in a culture or subculture where there was always a lot of existential pressure to conform to heterosexual norms. People tend to redirect the negative feelings that existential societal pressure generates outwards onto others. They get frustrated and jealous of others who can live as their true selves.

Reaction score
Because they affect my day-to-day activities such as work, relaxation, socializing, and just life in general, they constantly flaunt the fact that they're gay regularly, just like I flaunt my straightness on a regular basis. These people are seriously disturbing my entire life and should not be allowed to marry.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.