Think about LGBT people

Reaction score
I know that they are confused about their identity but, think that abuse, wounds, pain, or betrayal of any kind affects people in different ways. Some people rebel completely against the gender that violated them because of the pain and wounds associated with the abuse and others start to become attracted to their abuser of that same gender even if it is abnormal since they connected love with intercourse, I do not really think anything of them unless they start putting on a show as many do for to get an audience.

Reaction score
What do straight people think about LGBT people?
There is no general rule about what straight people think about LGBT people. A lot of it depends upon a person’s moral compass and worldview.

I think it is sad that LGBT people identify themselves based on something that is really a minor part of their entire person. What’s more, they tend to congregate with themselves because that is where they feel they belong, and they lash out at anyone who doesn’t condone or validate their identities.

I also do not think that having particular proclivities means I have to engage in a particular behavior. We don’t think that of someone who has a proclivity toward an eating disorder or addiction. I don’t know why we encourage people who are honestly struggling with their sexual proclivities to explore and just accept the way they are. It’s possible they would be happier living differently than their bent.

Reaction score
What do straight people think about LGBT people?
One of my closest/best friends is straight and he thinks of me as no different than his other friends. He likes to “bust my balls” and in turn, I bestow the ball busting back (all done in good humor, of course, nothing callous or mean). Sure, there are some straight people who don't like LGBT stuff, but I never give them much attention. I like to think that one of two things will happen

1) Their own ignorance and hatred will eventually destroy them.
2) They might mature and see the error of their ways and turn over a new leaf and help support LGBT rights in some way.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.