Think of Bisexuals!

Reaction score
What do people think of bisexuals?
First, it is no one’s business to know about my sexuality. But I freely admit I am bisexual and that seems to confuse and even alienate a lot of people. Straights feel threatened in a lot of ways when they know. Lesbians feel you are not being true if you express an interest in men. People just need to realize love really has no bounds no matter what form it takes. Live and love, people. There are plenty of other things to worry about that don’t involve telling others how they should feel.

Reaction score
People who understand what bisexuality is thought that bisexuals are people who are sexually attracted to people of more than one gender, not necessarily to the same degree, and not necessarily at the same time. People who don’t understand bisexuality think that bisexuals are greedy, confused, refusing to pick a side, just going through a phase, gay/lesbian “really” but refusing to admit it, sex-obsessed, or can only be turned on by having threesomes. Of course, that’s aside from all the people who think we don’t exist.

Reaction score
Well, I’m bisexual. I’m a fellow human being. Same as other bisexuals.

Speaking of other bisexual people. I like some, and I dislike some, but that’s just because they’re people.

I don’t really know what anybody has to think about us. Sexual orientation is the same as eye color: you were born with one and you cannot change it, you can pretend you have another but the color you were born with will remain no matter what.

You wouldn’t think anything about someone merely because they were born with blue or black eyes, what makes bisexuality different?

Reaction score
Well, I’m bisexual. I’m a fellow human being. Same as other bisexuals.

Speaking of other bisexual people. I like some, and I dislike some, but that’s just because they’re people.

I don’t really know what anybody has to think about us. Sexual orientation is the same as eye color: you were born with one and you cannot change it, you can pretend you have another but the color you were born with will remain no matter what.

You wouldn’t think anything about someone merely because they were born with blue or black eyes, what makes bisexuality different?
You are right, being sexual is natural for any individual. There are different types of sexualities to choose from and everyone is as valid as the others. Despite heterosexuality being the most common one, it does not mean that it is the most pleasurable. Bisexuality is not among the most popular but most bisexual people would say that their experiences are highly satisfactory. Unless we have explored “first hand” that kind of sexuality, we cannot give an objective opinion.

Reaction score
Being bisexual is very confusing, it never seems to get any easier. From what you said, I definitely believe you are bisexual. I don't know why but people sometimes seem to have a hard time believing that a person can have feelings/attraction for both sexes. I don't believe you are "confused" at all. There's nothing wrong with being able to love people of both sexes. I think it's beautiful actually. I'm married now to a man, but I still know I'm bisexual. I'm monogamous, but I still have a strong attraction to women as well and I don't see that ever going away. I don't believe just because I'm married to a man automatically makes me straight. People like to focus on labels too much. You love who you love and I don't think your friends should make you feel like you're something you're not. It's ok to not be just "straight" and it's okay to not just be "gay". You definitely can be "both" lol. Just be yourself and try not to let what others say bother you or make you question who or "what" you are. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best!

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.