Thought of doing surgery?

Reaction score
As a gay person, have you ever thought of doing gender confirmation surgery?

Reaction score
Why? I like boys, and that's it. Being who I am doesn't mean I like being girly or dressing girly because there are so many straight guys who are girlier than me. So no, I have never thought of it. I was born a boy, and I will always be a boy.

I hope that sums it up for you.

Reaction score
No, because I’m gay, not trans. I am happy to have been born male, I will admit I sometimes envy women in their capacity to get pregnant and the fact that they can hold their male partner’s hand in public without any risk of being the target of hate-motivated violence (granted, I am aware that women have their fair share of obstacles in society too, like widespread misogyny and sexism), but that doesn’t cause me to identify as female and hence want sex reassignment surgery.

Reaction score
As a gay person, have you ever thought of doing gender confirmation surgery?
No because I’m not trans. Gay is a sexuality, not a gender, it has nothing to do with gender identity. Why would someone who identifies as the gender they were assigned at birth wish to change to a gender they’ve never identified with?

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.