Tired of Hearing!

Reaction score
Transgender people are tired of people asking about their gender. There are still prejudices in their existence. Some people have a hard time accepting them, but they are human too. Maybe it would take a while to get them. It is not their fault for their sexual preference, even though our religion tells us that God created Man and Woman. Man cannot be a woman, nor woman cannot be a man. We need to accept what they are for us to co-exist in our society.

Reactions: heather
Reaction score
This will be a long list, and I will probably restate many things others have already said. And it’s pretty much just a rant. You’ve been warned.
  • Any slur, which I’m not going to bother listing. You’d think this would go without saying, but some people think calling me slurs will make me jump on their dick.
  • Questions about my genitals. Unless I’m planning to have sex with you, this is none of your business.
  • “Letting trans people use bathrooms will let rapists get into women’s bathrooms by pretending to be trans!” as if rape were somehow legal when a woman does it. The implication that it’s ok to endanger trans people by forcing us into the wrong bathroom because cis people are just more important than us makes this bullshit even worse.
  • Anything about how trans kids should be forced to go through the wrong puberty because a cis kid taking puberty blockers and going through puberty late is worse than trans kids being disfigured by the wrong puberty. I’m tired of hearing that trans people should be fucked over for the benefit of cis people, especially when, as in this case, the number of trans people affected is higher than the number of cis people affected. Stop pretending that only cis people have value.
  • “I’m not attracted to trans people”. Really? You’ve met all of us and weren’t attracted to anyone? Or are you just assuming based on stereotypes? I think I know the answer to that, and yes, it does make you transphobic.
  • “I’m attracted to women and trans women, so I’m bisexual”. No, you’re either straight or a lesbian, just as if you were attracted to tall and short women. We’re not separate gender from cis women, so stop pretending we are.
  • “So… that means you’re a woman who wants to be a man, right?”. Do I even need to explain what’s wrong with this?
  • Questions about my dead name. Extra awful points for calling it my “real” name.
  • “Cis is a slur; we should just be called normal”. If you want a different term, come up with one that doesn’t imply something wrong with trans people. Of course, everyone I’ve heard this from has turned out to be transphobic, so I won’t hold my breath waiting for an alternative.
  • Anything about being trans is a mental illness. If you genuinely believe this, you have about 60 years of science to catch up on.
  • Anything is claiming that trans identity has no scientific backing. Again, if you believe this, you have about 60 years of science to catch up on. If you think that even assigned sex is as simple as “XY=penis, XX=vagina”.
  • Anything is conflating trans women with drag queens.
  • Telling me that I’m a gay man and convinced myself I’m female because of internalized homophobia. I don’t know any gay men whose primary reason for never cutting their genitals off is that the tissue is needed for vaginoplasty.
  • “Trap is a compliment because it means you look like a real woman!” I am a real woman, so… it’s a slur because it says I’m not.
  • “You look like a real woman”. That’s because I am one.
  • Anything about wanting me to fuck you or any other sex act that will be impossible whenever I finally have vaginoplasty.
  • You are asking if I’m on hormones. What, do you think my breasts are clip-on or something?
That comes to mind, but it’s not an exhaustive list.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.