Transgender people

Reaction score
What is your opinion on transgender people?
Leave people the fuck alone. People are in each other’s business too much. We all need to mind our own fucking business. If someone wants to be trans for ANY reason, let them be trans. It does not affect you. At all. Nobody is forcing you to date a trans person, and nobody is forcing others to BE trans.

Live your own goddamn life and stop worrying about what other people are doing. If something makes someone happy, and it’s not hurting anyone, and you STILL hate them for it, you’re a piece of shit.

Reactions: Komugi
Reaction score
Personally. As a part of the LGBTQ+ community, I support them of course. Even if I wasn't a part of the community, I would still support them, we're all humans, after all, trying to live our own lives.

Reaction score
What is your opinion on transgender people?
Well, seeing as I am one, I think I’m pretty damn awesome. I also have several transgender friends, both in real life and on the internet. I’ve kissed one, I call another ‘Big Sis’, and another is my favorite role-play partner for D&D.

Transgender people can be pretty cool. Just like cis people. Isn’t that something?

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.