Transgender Woman

Reaction score
ow, want to know? Close your eyes and imagine floating on a cloud on your way to heaven. Now that's how it feels for us to be hot and sexy to wake up in the morning and run my hands over my curvy body with silky smooth skin.

1673415015202.png

Reaction score
I have faced many things; the most important thing about being transsexual is - the behaviours of people around you and the embarrassment when you don’t get the respect you deserve. Being in a relationship is one of the best feelings for everyone, but if you are a transsexual woman, it’s not for you. Regular dating and enjoying that time with your partner is not meant for a transsexual woman. Like me, I believe most transsexual women are facing such issues because cis genders are not entirely comfortable with us seeing in public areas and they also don’t include us in their daily scheduling.

If you are a hot and beautiful transsexual woman, you will be treated well only in bed and not for long-term relationships. In many countries dating a transsexual woman is acceptable but a significant part of our society doesn’t accept trans-dating and transsexual women.

In most cases, transsexual women are not accepted and are treated badly by society. But now times have changed for transsexuals also, and they too get their identity and the respect in society that they deserve just like other communities. Many Clubs and transsexual events and parades are being organized for the betterment of transsexual communities which helps to feel comfortable.

After becoming a transsexual woman, things have been complicated for me for the first few months. But later on, everything becomes easy, and people around me start accepting me and inviting me to their events and parties. I must say, time is change and so for transsexual women. Now they can live their life with self-respect and pride.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.