What is it like to be gay?

Reaction score
What do gay people think? What is their world like?
I am gay and I think gay men are just the same as straight men, except for their sexual orientation. We love games, the outdoors, adventures, beers and other things straight men love. We can be each other friends as well.

If we want, we can meet other gay men on gay dating apps, just like those straight men hook up with each other on casual dating apps. Although we don’t have that many options to choose from, our needs can still be met there.

Reaction score
Life as a gay men is awesome.

Outside of the homophobia, violence and the constant treaths of removing our rights, there is something really nice to just be able to be yourself, without much pressure!

There is a big solidarity between gays, and the easyness to find someone to have intimate relationship make things so much recomforting.

Then, there is no much children in the community, so we can pass a lot of time seing each others by example.

Yeah. I like it, because I am gay and I feel this is were I always needed to be.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.