What is the worst experience you've had in online dating?

Reaction score
So, I met this guy on tinder. We met up for dinner. He was already waiting for me when I got to the venue. He orders drinks. He was 6′5 he mentions that about 6x throughout the date. He talks mostly. He wore a polo shirt with a white t-shirt underneath that was more yellow looking. Also, his green polo shirt had dirt on the collars, probably from the oil/gel from his hair. So, he talked about 70% of the time. I usually let the guy talk because men love to impress women. He continued to talk despite having food in his mouth. By this time, I had lost all of my appetite. At the end of the dinner, he spits about 20% of the food onto the food on the table. Since I didn't eat much, there were quite a few leftovers. He insisted I take the leftovers home. He texted me the next day let's meet up again. No, thank you.

Reaction score
A friend of mine told me a funny story about how she met a guy through a dating site. A young man volunteered to buy her ice cream. She chose chocolate ice cream. After 4 hours of a beautiful walk, he walked her home, and at the right moment, she was embarrassed. He inadvertently asked if there were any features on her face. She didn't understand the question. Then he specified, noting that even large birthmarks can be painted over, that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and he liked her very much, and in general, now the medicine is such that everything can be fixed. In bewilderment, she said goodbye, went inside and saw a giant ice cream stain on her cheek.

Reaction score
I am lucky to never been unlucky. The worst that happened to me is going to an address where there was no one, and my cellphone lost his batteries while I was trying to get back, and I got lost since I came in taxi.

My boyfriend experienced a different thing. He his from Japan, where social codes are not the same as here, and he is shy himself.

When he met guys on GrindR here, they tend to not respect, or simply understand his limits with anal sex and hurt him.

Even two years later it is hard for him to do anal sex, because I think he has an anal fissure because of these experiences.

But overall, I think I am good to see redflags, I am a average size, so most experiences were very good.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.