What made you laugh today?

Reaction score

What made you laugh today?​

This joke which I read on the web:
One morning at a doctor's clinic, a patient arrives complaining of serious back pain.
The doctor examines him and asks, "Tell me, what happened to your back?"
The patient replies, "Sir, I work for a local nightclub. This morning, I went to my apartment early and heard some noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been with my wife and the balcony door was open.
I rushed out of the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony, I saw a man running out and he was dressing. I was very angry. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him. It was very heavy. That was how I strained my back."
Later that day, a second patient arrives and he appears he had been in a car wreck. The doctor said, "My previous patient looked bad, but you look
terrible! What the hell happened to you?"
He replied, "You know I have been unemployed for a while now. Today was my first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and I was late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it! I was hit by a fridge! I don't know how the fridge fell on me, or where it came from!"
Before closing hours, the third patient came in. He looks like he was punished in hell. The doctor is shocked. He asked, "What the hell happened to you?!"
The patient replies, "Well, It started like this - I was hiding in a fridge..."

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.