What should my friend do?

Reaction score
My friend Alex is in love with one of my best friends, Sam. he is gay; Sam is straight. What should he do?

Reactions: Sam4Life
Reaction score
I think it depends on what kind of friendship they (Alex and Sam) have with each other. Nothing sours a close friendship like unreciprocated romantic feelings. On the other hand, if Sam is truly understanding and supportive of Alex it shouldn't be a big deal as long as Alex can accept possibly being rejected. If they're not that close anyway, then he should definitely take a chance and tell Sam how he feels.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, it’s a mixture of torture and pleasure. Because on the one hand, you get to enjoy feeling in love with someone, but on the other, you know that the person will never reciprocate those feelings.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.