When do you know "you were transgender"?

Reaction score
I have known her since I was 5. But some trans people find it out much later, like 45 years old or older. You can find out at any age. But there is a significant Portion of trans people that find put during property because that's when dysphoria often Hits the hardest because of all the unwanted changes coming in.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
As a boy I knew I liked female clothes, I have grown to not care why. I havent been a bad looking man, Ive had hetero relationships with girlfriends and a little gay experience up until my mid 20s, dressing emerged once or twice. Then I was bi and in those years I met people in real life and placed ads. I had male, female and TS partners, I spent time on the gay scene and in a gay sports club, found it relatively easy to have a few gay relationships but dressing was always there inside me. I have had a log term faithful hetero relationship, I have been online for cd tv fun, now I want meet people socially, dressed. Whether I am trans, cd or tv doesnt matter to me, I have few regrets. I dont think I'll ever transform

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.