where is the best place to fly

Reaction score
My name is Nikita, and I like to vacation abroad.The last time we flew to Tunisia we couldn’t find a suitable hotel until we came across westgateresorts If we want to just lie on the beach with an all-inclusive diet, then the following countries will suit us: Turkey, Tunisia, Bulgaria. To combine beach vacation with excursions, I recommend Georgia, Greece, Spain, Montenegro and Cyprus. You can buy tours here, probably no tourists who were not in summer in this country. Turkey has replaced the southern coast of Crimea, so it became a favorite for everyone. Flight program begins in April, but the sea warms up in May, so be careful if you plan a vacation with children in such an early period.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Probably no more tourists who have not been in the summer in this country. Turkey has replaced the South Coast of Crimea, so it has become a favorite for everyone. The flight program begins in April, but the sea warms up in May, so be careful if you plan a vacation with children in such an early period.

CRW

Reaction score
want to fly next year with my family, but I don’t know where to go
Hey! I think there are some great family trip options. Not sure if there are kids involved, but below are some great general options IMO
1. Spain is beautiful, has tons of sightseeing, and is great for families as restaurants are tapas style, so great for sharing
2. Italy, what's not to love about this country? Great history and food and friendly people
3. If you love sushi, you must visit Japan. Its endless there, great food, amazing transportation, very friendly people, and tons to see.

I hope these options help

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.