Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Reaction score
Would you agree to have sex with a guy that is straight but willing to have fun with men?
Many times. I love performing fellatio on straight men. They are very discreet and appreciative, and I don't have to worry about them getting emotionally involved or wanting to perform sex acts on me. This makes the encounter a lot less complicated and a lot more enjoyable for us both.

Straight men enjoy sex with other men. It may be a one-time affair, or they may be comfortable with a particular person. Sometimes secrecy and availability of private time to enjoy sex also make a difference.

Reaction score
Well I had just one that contacted me today for sex. He had just broke with his gf and wanted to jump the fence. I said yes. Why not?

Reactions: realhuman

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.