Your Naughtiest Experience!

Reaction score
What was your naughtiest experience as a bisexual?
I was walking around in a private mood when a car pulled up to me and asked me if I knew where they could find some action. I asked them if they were looking for a girl or guy action. They were in town for business and staying at a nearby hotel. I told them I was available for a night of servicing out-of-town businessmen and that I will do anything that they wanted me to do. We ended up in their room and I was just thinking about what their cocks tasted like. I have a few things that I love to do with other guys and I did everything they asked me to do. I love to give other guys blowjobs and then I can do their friends. Group sex with other guys is a powerful desire for me. I love it.

Reaction score
I was wanting to try a threesome with two guys and I found a couple on craigslist that were both tops. I never could figure out how that worked for them unless they just always found bottoms to play with. Anyway, we texted online and discussed what we all wanted out of it and I agreed to go to their place for the event. I’m not at all romantically attracted to men. The mere thought of kissing a man turns my stomach. But I have a pretty serious penis fetish. So, it was always awkward for me to meet men for sex because I was always nervous and really what do you say? So, I told them that and said that I just wanted to come in and dive right in without any Smalltalk and awkward moments. They agreed. So, I headed towards their house but I turned around in their neigh and had to call for directions. While we were talking one of the guys asked if I would be ok with another friend of theirs joining in. I asked a few questions and said that it would be ok.

They said he would be there in not about a half hour. I insisted that we not wait for him because I didn’t want to sit around making small talk while we waited. So, I arrived, and just as we arranged the one that came to the door was already naked and ready to go. He motioned for me to come in and as soon as he shut the door, I started sucking his dick, which was ridiculously huge. After a minute or two of sucking him, he said let's go into the den where his partner was waiting so I followed him. There and he told me to resume sucking him and that his partner wanted to watch for a few minutes. So, I started sucking him again and sure enough after a few minutes, his partner came over and sat beside him on the couch. I switched over and started sucking him and the first guy got up asked me if I wanted a drink and disappeared into the kitchen. He came back and the next thing I know he is behind me putting lube on my ass and he starts working his dick into me.

1661964451179.png

This is my first time doing this with more than one person and I have to admit it was going perfectly. Then the phone rings and he answers it never missing a stroke. He tells the person on the line that the door is open and just lets himself in when he gets there. Then he said something like yeah, he’s here, pretty damn good so far, at this point I'm sure he won’t mind, ok see Ya in a few. A few minutes later I hear the door open and footsteps but I didn’t even look up. Then I hear the one fucking me say check this little ass out. And the guy said hell yeah that looks sweet and they slapped fives or something then I hear the sound of this new guy removing his clothes. The next thing I know he comes up and he’s standing beside me naked and he’s even bigger than the first guy before I could even say holy shit, he put it in my face so I started sucking him then the big surprise came. Another guy came to my other side and put his dick in my face so now I'm on my knees one guy sitting in front of me on the couch and two others standing on either side of me and one still fucking me from behind.

So, my threesome turned into a gangbang by four guys. But wait, it gets better. We were all enjoying ourselves quite a bit. One of the guys leaves the room for about 10 minutes and when he comes back, he has someone else with him so now it's five. I was able to try all the things I had in my mind that I wanted to do that night. Literally, all of my questions were answered. We went for about 2 hours and I was sucking and getting fucked in every imaginable position. Every combination was possible and I checked everything off my bucket list that night. I have never since repeated all that and although it was the best sex I have ever had of any kind. I do not feel the need to do it again. But I probably wouldn’t say no if asked.

Attachments

• 1661963875932.png
    1661963875932.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
What was your naughtiest experience as a bisexual?
My naughtiest experience may not be naughty to more experienced bisexual men but it was to me, I had only recently found my bisexuality and was chatting with a guy on the website that is for gay/bisexual men to chat and arrange to meet if they want to, this guy told me he was crossdresser as well as bisexual he wanted to know if the idea of a man dressing as a woman put me off it does some men, I assured him it didn't and we arranged to meet at a local spot he used & I knew where it was, this was also to be my 1st ever outdoor meet with a man 4 sex.

We met where he said and he was dressed in a lovely dress and he looked so good if I hadn't known it was fella id have sworn it wasn't, we went into copes he knew and sat on a blanket he’d bought with him, it was early summer at about 9 pm & all the time we were at it just outside the copes we were in we could hear people chatting as they walked past us just the other side of the bushes, we were soon sucking each other cocks 69ing b4 he got on all 4s with his ass in the air for me to fuck him, I pushed my cock into his willing ass & began to fuck him, he then told me to lay on my back and did something that till then I hadn't had done he lowered himself on to my still hard cock and started riding it, the fact that all the time we were fucking there were people just feet away really got me, we met a few times after that in the same place and every meeting for me was as good as the 1st.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
As a male, I was picked up by 2 men in Heaven London UK, had a 3sum at their hotel
Again at Heaven, a man gave me a blow job just off the dancefloor, didnt ask, just did it. Women were watching. We had proper bedroom sex later

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.