1st time coming out!

Reaction score
Coming out as bisexual for the first time made me apprehensive. I'd been transitioning for seven months when I had my first sexual encounter with another pre-op transsexual MTF. After that, I realized I was bisexual, having feelings for both males and pre-op transsexual women as well as other women. Finally, one day, I was able to see my parents with my entire family there. I discovered that I was bisexual after looking at them. Thank you very much for the positive response. No matter what happens, I've been informed I'm still loved.

Reaction score
Your bravery is to be commended! My heart is full with joy that everything went smoothly and that you have such a supportive family. I wish you the best in your future endeavors in the pursuit of truth.

As far as I'm concerned, my bisexuality is only sexual at this point, and I've opted to keep it a secret for the time being. I'll come out to everyone if I find the perfect man, feel in love with him, and have a relationship with him. For the time being, I've only told my ex-girlfriend, a couple of our common acquaintances, and two therapists that I'm gay. At the beginning of our three-year relationship, I came out to my ex. For the most part, she was able to understand and accept my situation, which surprised me. Although we had several breakups as a result of this, I never cheated on her, at least not with a person who was alive at the time.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.