Always admired older women!

Reaction score
I am not sure when it began, but something stands out. I was young, at my Christian camp, and was just completely obsessed with my camp counsellor. I would get excited to be around her or talk to her and makeup things so that she'd have to take me to the side and talk. She would dominate my thoughts when I went home, and later when I returned to camp, I made sure to request to have her as a counsellor again.

I think that it comes from the emotional intimacy that I felt with her that I didn't feel with anyone else. Like I could tell her anything and not be judged. I felt like she cared about what I said and how I felt.

Reactions: danna19
Reaction score
I am not sure when it began, but something stands out. I was young, at my Christian camp, and was just completely obsessed with my camp counsellor. I would get excited to be around her or talk to her and makeup things so that she'd have to take me to the side and talk. She would dominate my thoughts when I went home, and later when I returned to camp, I made sure to request to have her as a counsellor again.

I think that it comes from the emotional intimacy that I felt with her that I didn't feel with anyone else. Like I could tell her anything and not be judged. I felt like she cared about what I said and how I felt.
No worries, it's normal; well, I am 30 and have a crush on a 51 years young woman! 21-year gap! I am usually attracted to older women but have never been in a relationship with an older woman! When I date, I usually end up with someone younger than me which is a 10-year gap! Right now, I am single and seeking an older lesbian. Will I find someone older? Probably not.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.