Describe your healthy way of living pls

Reaction score
Happiness, freedom from despair, and an extended lifespan are all hallmarks of a healthy lifestyle. Every day, I completely adhere to these guidelines.

You must abstain from smoking, drink only in moderation, and consume plenty of fruits and vegetables. You must also exercise every day, and never miss breakfast.

What do you do to keep yourself in shape?

Reaction score
Always staying active and getting enough of exercise, along with following a healthy diet, seemed to be effective for me.

Reaction score
Less is more when it comes to living a full life.
Spend more time having fun and less time working.

Allow yourself to feel and think as dark as you want. Avoid vaccines at all costs. Don't have breakfast. Avoid physicians and never have a physical. Pay attention to the signals that your body sends you. Make your own decisions. Remain active. Check to see if you are taking your vitamins and minerals. If you lose your sense of humor, you're better off losing your sanity than you are.

Reaction score
Every other day, I work out with heavy weights.
No more than two drinks of alcohol each week
There should be no more than one takeout meal a week.
Give hugs to loved ones whenever you get a chance.
Fiber and protein are essential for a healthy diet.
After 6 p.m., no caffeine is allowed.

Reaction score
I'm incorporating more and more deep, full-body breathing into my daily routine. In particular, before I go to bed. This helps me get a better night's sleep, and I feel more rested when I wake up as a result.

Reaction score
Actually, I've been letting myself go a little too much lately.. Changing my eating habits is something I'm unable to do. It's tedious to be on a diet. But because I'm gaining weight at a steady rate, I'm going to have to cease after Thanksgiving.

Reaction score
I've been making rice and beans more often and eating a lot more veggies recently. Dairy is also something I'm working on cutting off. I'd prefer to gradually stop eating cheese, even if it's widely available and delicious.

Reaction score
I don't believe that preparing nutritious meals at home presents all that much of a challenge. When I'm not at home, things tend to get a little bit trickier for me. As long as the meal is fried in the appropriate ingredients, there is nothing inherently wrong with fried food. In most situations, this would not be the case. In most cases, I bring my own food with me and buy it from stores. Eat your meals out from home on occasion in a posh café. When prepared with the appropriate components, baked goods and sweets prepared at home may be rather delicious. Typically, this refers to something manufactured at home.
How about taking steps to reduce the amount of stress in your life?

Reaction score
Keto. There will be no fast food or processed items allowed. No sweeteners allowed.

No narcotics, and just a little amount of alcohol is consumed (as in I bought a 12 pack of beer two months ago and still have 11 left).

Even though I would have laughed at this a few years ago, being barefoot 24 hours a day, seven days a week has proven to be the most beneficial for me. Back, knee and hip problems were eliminated by just one lifestyle modification.

Reaction score
One hundred and one percent in a straight line. Never, under any circumstances, are alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, or cigarette products permitted. Strength training three to four times each week. A diet consisting of fruit and meat that is low in fat. And the practice of going without shoes whenever I have the opportunity to do so. So far so wonderful.

I won't be eternal by any stretch of the imagination, but I'll settle for the next best thing.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.