Do girls like bisexual guys?

Reaction score
Being a female that’s always found bi-sexual men VERY attractive, I feel qualified to tell you that I’ve rarely known girls who’ve agreed with me on this. I know a few bi-sexual guys and their relationships with women are often tumultuous. Most women are apt to believe bi-sexual guys are really just gay and in denial, but I think the women aren’t giving their men enough credit.

What people fail to comprehend is that men can be emotionally attracted to women and physically attracted to men at the same time. Most big men want relationships with women but to still have sex with men (I call it being hetero-romantically pansexual, not bi-sexual). I think a man isn’t truly “gay” until his romantic yearnings become towards men.

1661794860829.png

But, more to the point with your question: yes. There are a few of us who appreciate the open-mindedness of bisexuality. It's easy to appreciate a man being willing to do what women are expected to do all the time (hook up with the same gender for the exclusive pleasure of their partner). And honestly, some of us just appreciate the sheer beauty of beautiful male bodies intertwined.

There’s a lot of equality going on in male/male sexual relationships - equality that women never ever get to experience when they have sex (with men). I often live vicariously through the idea of men being with men - I write slash fan fiction (which is when male characters or people are paired together romantically, and especially sexually) to explore the potential of equality in sexuality. It’s pretty awesome, actually.

If you’re a woman wondering if you’re alone in liking a bi-sexual guy, you’re not alone. If you’re a bi-sexual guy who’s afraid to tell the girl you love that you’re attracted to men too, I feel for you. I really do. There are ways you can find out her particular opinion without giving yourself away, but if you do take the plunge and tell her, I hope for the best possible outcome for you. If you choose to stay on the DL though, PLEASE have safe sex (well, even if you’re out in the open about it too). There’s nothing like an STD to break the ice if you wanted to stay frozen.

Reactions: iammeg
Reaction score
Have always loved bisexual men. They are way more honest, and sincere. They also have the capability to love freely. They know how to talk with both males and females. They are open and willing.

Reaction score
Some straight girls might think you are ‘secretly gay’ if you are bi and they might think you will cheat on them with a man. This is not always the case but be wary of girls like that.

But personally, as a bi girl, I find bi guys more attractive than straight guys.

Reaction score
According to my girlfriend, bisexual men are the best thing god ever created. I and my girlfriend both are bisexual and for some reason, we both think either one of us sleeping with the other sex is the hottest thing ever. I don't get why all girls aren't into bisexuals, they both love the same thing, more the better.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.