Do gym workouts affect sexual life?

Reaction score
I found in my experience that going to the gym has done nothing but improve my sex life. Better stamina
Stronger movements thanks to barbell hip thrusts ;-)
Higher sex drive. These are some of the things that I can think of off the top of my head. So don't hesitate, go to the gym.

Reaction score
Will a gym workout affect my sexual life?
Depends on what you mean by that. If you mean negatively, then no. A gym workout doesn’t prevent you from being able to have a sex life as long as you still have free time outside the gym time. However, working out can result in one being too tired for sex so obviously, you should avoid that.

However, it can positively affect your sexual life. It can even help boost self-esteem, increase energy levels, increase your testosterone levels and lead to better orgasms. Being muscular and built can also help you look more attractive with your body physique.

Reaction score
Higher testosterone levels equal better athletic performance. Research definitely supports the notion that having sex on a semi-consistent basis is in fact healthy and leads to increased testosterone levels.

Post-competition is typically the ideal time for sex, as this optimizes the hormonal response of training, enhances immune-system function, as well as helps to promote recovery both physically and mentally.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.