Do you like straight women?

Reaction score
Do lesbians try to pick up straight women?
I’m only attracted to lesbians on the butch side (like me). I don’t even like femmes let alone straight women. Straight culture is so toxic to me. I spent a good portion of my life trying to fit into that lifestyle. It nearly killed me. I now can’t stand the sight of straight women as a result. They’re everything I have rejected and detested. Plus, talking to them is like talking to a toadstool. All they care about is their handbag and their kids. What is there to like?

Reaction score
Some may. When it comes to romantic or sexual relationships, lesbian women tend to search for them among other women. It is not unreasonable to believe that certain women, by situation or nature, prefer to date heterosexual women. They might be young, immature, have special circumstances that caused them to fall for a certain straight lady, or they could just be an emotional masochist or, even more rarely, an opportunist. However, when humans search for sexual or romantic partners, they do not look among people who do not want to be partners. It is not ubiquitous, but it is a common tendency.

Reaction score
Lesbians never try to approach bisexual women. I had some incredibly sexy experiences when I was a bisexual model and a young, attractive woman. I recall thinking about this one particular girl who was simply fantastic. I certainly hope she's not straight.

She wasn't straight, I guess! Her sexual orientation was homosexual! So, being young and foolish, I answered "YES!" I'm going to sort of roll the dice."

She didn't express any sexual interest in me, which led me to believe that she was playing the field. It was because I am bisexual and homosexual women do not want to date someone who is dating or may be dating a man.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.