Do you think Harry Styles is gay?

Reaction score
Harry isn’t afraid to show his feminine side, which is what I admire about him. He supports the LGBTQ2+ community, obviously. (He waves around pride flags at every concert, even in countries that don’t support homosexuality; he doesn’t care, he’ll still wave the flags around.) Honestly, I think that his sexuality is none of our business, however, he has said that he doesn’t like to label himself. Now, most straight men wouldn’t say that. So I assume that he’s not straight, but not completely gay. Most people would tell me “Sj. He's bisexual?” No. He said it himself that he’s not bisexual. He’s not straight. He doesn’t label himself. He’s Harry Styles. He’s basically a god. It doesn’t matter what his sexuality is. He’s just Harry Styles.

Reaction score
Well, Harry was openly bisexual in school and even had a boyfriend named Josh. He has also had multiple girlfriends. So no, he is not gay but he has said that he doesn't like to be labeled, so he is not straight, gay, bi, or anything else. And that should be okay with people. No one should feel the need to label his sexuality if he doesn't want that. He is just Harry, and if that's how he feels then that's how he is and there should be no further discussion on the subject.

Reaction score
Do you think Harry Styles is gay?
Harry Styles definitely isn’t straight. He has pointed to it multiple times in his lyrics and general comments. in an interview where Niall said something about not wanting to be with a guy, Harry responded with “hey don’t knock it till you try it”, in another interview when asked what the boys look for in a girl, Liam said “female” to which Harry replied, “not that important.”

in his song golden he changed the lyrics in his live shows to “I am hoping that one day he can be open, I know that you’re scared because I’m so open” which screams a secret gay couple right??

when asked if the sweet creature was written about Louis Tomlinson, he panicked and made horse noises and then rambled while not straight up denying it.

in medicine, there’s a line that goes “the boys and the girls are in, I mess around with him, and I’m okay with it.” louis and harry have many rumored songs about each other.

And yes, the elephant in the room, Larry, was 100% real and there is way too much evidence to say that it never happened.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.