Does God love gay and trans people?

Reaction score
I don’t know about other people's gods, but any that I would follow would be obliged to, since the God I follow directed me to love my neighbors, and that includes everyone, I can only assume that they are good enough to do the same. Now, I know what the Bible says, both Jewish, and Christian, and I am well familiar with the verses that have been used to condemn homosexuality and other associated people. However, shockingly enough, I think they are wrong. More than that, I think clinging to the Bible as some inerrant book of absolute fact, and rules are frankly silly. For one, you can’t follow the biblical laws today, many of them are just plain and simply illegal in much of the world. Others are just not practical, and more than that the intelligence God has given us, has led to science and medicine, and well, just observational evidence, that this is not a choice that LGBT people make, it is basically hard written into their body.

If then, it is not a choice, and quote whatever verses you like, you cannot convince me it is anything else, then either it must be acceptable to God, or that God is a cruel and vindictive creature unworthy of respect to subject people to such emotional heartache. We know it has driven many to suicide, and driven others to live lies and hatred of the person in the mirror. I couldn’t love a god like that, can you?

Reactions: realhuman
Reaction score
Hey there, I am curious to know, Does God love gay and trans people?
Hi Sam,

Of course, He does - He loves all his children. We are each as God made us. And if you are gay or trans, that’s what you are - it’s not a sin, or a crime, or anything wrong. Your job is to be a good person, using all the skills and talents you’ve been given. And if you are gay or trans, and you are fortunate enough to find someone you love, who loves you, then be the best possible partner you can be, and cherish your partner and the love you share. And exactly the same goes for everyone else, cis or otherwise.

1661787593033.png

You are not a sin or a mistake. You are a child of God, just like everyone else. To criticize the way, you are made is to criticize God, and it isn’t our place to question Him. Live, love, and be happy.

• Love
Reaction score
God loves everyone and celebrates our differences. God created transgender people in love. Unfortunately, everyone does not have the love that God does, but God will always be there. Some just don’t open their minds to accept that love.

Reaction score
Yes. God made transgender people. He made them TRANSGENDER. So, they would be transgender. Not so they could try NOT to be trans. God wants everyone to be themselves, living their own life. God didn't make trans people so cis people would have someone to judge and persecute. You want to be Christian; you have to love and accept everyone. Hate and reject trans people and you aren't a Christian.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.