gay sex

Reaction score
Does gay sex feel any different from heterosexual sex?
I think it does, not so much physically as much as emotionally. I know that may not make sense, but as a gay man who tried to hide my homosexuality, I have been with women, and even have kids of my own. The sensations physically of sex are not much different, think about masturbation it feels good, but there is something still missing, something more you want or need to feel.

That is a big difference, for me anyway, I am gay, and not just a little bit. I am exclusively attracted to men, and I'm glad I was finally able to admit that. Because it is being with a man that feels natural, and fulfilling. Embracing and exploring my homosexuality with a man, provides satisfaction, and a happy, and feeling of all is as it should be. And it is those feelings that I can never have with a woman.

Reaction score
It depends on what your definition of each is, and from what perspective.

For example, sticking your penis in a butt will feel the same regardless of who owns said butt. Someone licking or sucking on your bits feels the same no matter what (some people might be better or worse but that doesn’t depend on gender). Now, as a woman does penetrative sex with a flesh penis feel different from fingering by another woman? Yeah, sure, but most guys have fingers and some girls have penises. Are you talking emotionally? I think that depends more on how you relate to the individual rather than what gender they are.

Reaction score
Yes of course gay sex feels way different! I’ve had gay sex with many men in the past and the feeling I get inside another man is just unlike any woman can give to me. Gay sex is the great pleasure I do on the side.

Reaction score
No more or less the same depending on the person they'll get different sexual emotions. Personally, it's nothing but hot arousing emotions that turn me on more there are times I love dick very much.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.