Get Wet?

Reaction score
No. Since they’re not real women they lack the Bartholin's Glands that secrete the vaginal lubrication that real women experience upon arousal.

Reactions: Komugi
Reaction score
Do transgender women "get wet" naturally?
It depends on the type of surgery. Do your research if you are interested. There are at least 5 different types so far. In my case, I use a water-based lubricant but then so do some CIS gender women. Everyone is different. The main thing is to be kind and gentle with any woman of any kind!

Reaction score
No. They’re still the same gender that they were assigned at birth. Also, they do not have eggs or anything of that sort, so the answer to me would remain a no.

Reaction score
It depends on the surgical approach used.

Penile inversion techniques are not generally self-lubricating per se. Yes, minor amounts of lubrication are still produced via the Cowper’s gland, but not enough to permit penetrative intercourse.

A couple of surgeons (primarily in Thailand, I believe) use a technique that involves forming the vagina using a piece of the large intestine or colon. Because the intestine is mucosal tissue, the result is self-lubricating.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.