help tho

Reaction score
The girl I'm seeing is 5'9", and we both attend LDR. She's a lot more feminine than I am in comparison to the two of us. Fear of failure keeps me from pursuing her. Would appreciate any advice.

Reaction score
For me, I believe that In order to discover if there is a possibility, you must take action.

Long-term partnerships have been established by people of all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, religions, and ages. Is this a long-distance or a lockdown relationship? The main impediments to you being a couple are the LDR. neither of you being willing to take the risk of meeting someone new in person. Afterwards, discuss your feelings and see whether there is a future together, or if you'll just be friends.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.