How did handle your truth?

Reaction score
As a lesbian, how did your family handle your truth?​
My mum always knew that boys didn’t interest me, I developed breasts at a very young age and when I reached the age of 13 I had pretty big breasts and I was all the time making my breasts push into my mums breasts, mum used to let me rub my breasts to her breasts, she was fine with it and let me, we talked about relationships and from what I was saying to her she knew that I was going to be a lesbian, I loved the female body so much at that age and the bigger my breasts got the more I wanted my breasts against my mums breasts as I really enjoyed the feeling of them together, my mum was very understanding and when I told her I didn’t want to be with boys she gave me a huge tight hug and told me that she would support me through it, she did, even when I got to 18/19 years old she still didn’t mind my breasts being against her breasts, we have always kissed each other on the lips from when I was very young and we still do, she’s my mum and love her so much, she being a single mum has brought me up really well, she was strict in some things as I grow up but we are more like sisters now we really do get on so well, we have always talked to each other if either of us didn’t agree with something so we never really had a wrong word with each other.

Now I have my own adopted daughter she too is loving her very well-developed breasts against my own and asking me things as I did with my mum and we haven’t had a wrong word with each other yet and get on very well, the love my daughter has for me is like the love I had with my mum, she is asking me things and telling me that she is starting to like girls more than boys like my mum was I am excepting her choice to be with girls, I am helping her every step of the way to make her life as happy as I can, as my mum did with me.​

Reaction score
As a lesbian, how did your family handle your truth?
It honestly took a long time for my family to accept that I am truly a lesbian and only in this past year have I finally gotten to that place. Besides my outwardly homophobic grandparents and indirect family and not even trying with them, both my parents would have rather believed I was bisexual and still had a chance of ending up with a man rather than the truth that I am gay. I feel like I had to come out ten separate times for it to really sink in that I will never be with a man. Still, I’m pretty lucky to get an overall tame reaction and be accepted for who I am in the end.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.