How do you show your lesbian pride?

Reaction score
Can you tell us about your experience with lesbian dignity?
I’ve tried figuring that out myself as well. When I'm around family, I try to hint that I'm a Lesbian. Well, I went Kayaking with my family in Arkansas, and it was enjoyable, and I will never forget it! So, it was like an hour later when I remembered I had my phone in my pocket. I asked my mom to take a picture of me on the kayak. So, I paddled to her and gave her my phone. She quickly snapped a picture of me and accidentally hit the home button; she saw my lock screen picture. 1673447752574.png
It was Ruby Rose. She gave my phone back to me and asked me who that was. I explained to her that Ruby Rose is the most amazing person ever! I also might have said that she is my crush. My mom looked at me kind of funny, but I said it with pride. She was so confused, but I went on with my business and continued to Kayak. It’s been a couple of weeks since that situation happened, and she still hasn’t said anything about it.
That was one of the proudest moments I’ve ever had! I felt happy and confident. Maybe I’ll even find another perfect moment to bring that up again. Who knows? But yeah, that was one of my ways of letting her know that I like girls.

Reaction score
Can you tell us about your experience with lesbian dignity?
By being. I am here and have a right to exist, no matter whom I do or do not love. Yes, I wear jewellery and rainbows sometimes, but it is inside where my pride is strongest. I have maintained the pride to feel and be who I truly am. Some do not have that right, so I will fight for them and others to come, by not squandering that right.

Reactions: Lost_cute_dude

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.