I like a Straight Girl!

Reaction score
I like this girl who knows I like her, but I'm a girl too, and she's straight, but she teases me playfully often. What does this mean?

Reactions: Gab19

CRW

Reaction score
I like this girl who knows I like her, but I'm a girl too, and she's straight, but she teases me playfully often. What does this mean?
it could mean many things tbh. But maybe she secretly does have a crush on you or wants to see how things play out or just out of curiosity. But i mean if there are no feelings then she really shouldn't be teasing you like that especially since she knows you like her...it only will lead you on. It is not a nice thing to do. But I would wait for some very obvious signs, or you can just be blunt about it and ask her what's up with the teasing.

• Love
Reactions: Gab19 and Tinaa
Reaction score
If she is straight, and you know that for a fact. Then all she is doing is playing mind games with you. If this affects you emotionally or psychologically, you need to secure some boundaries with her. If that doesn’t work, you need to show her that you are not a toy that can be played with.

Reactions: CRW

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.