I need to understand, why do I feel rivalry towards men?

Reaction score
It's the first time I write in a forum and I don't speak English either, but I would like to understand what's going on with me.

I am a lesbian, I have a girlfriend and it bothers me when some man tries to flirt with her and approach her. It also bothers me when her previous partners (men) seek her out with the intention of having sex, I should mention that in her past she had several sexual relationships with men.
In a way I am not bothered by her past, what really bothers me is that some of her partners have sought her out. She tries to turn them down, but they don't understand and keep insisting.
My problem is that it is not in the first relationship that this happens and in a way (although it may seem stupid) I feel that I have a rivalry with men, I really don't know if this has to do with "ego" but I feel a little offended.
I'm sorry if it's stupid, I just wanted to know if I'm crazy or not because I can't find any information about it.

I usually question myself about why I feel this way, I understand that I can't compete with a man because we are really different, however I don't know if it's a problem with my ego.

Please don't judge me, I just feel a little lost on this topic.

Reaction score
Probably because many men don't respect lesbians' relationships or boundaries, and if you were a man, they'd leave you and her alone.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.