Kissing a woman!

Reaction score
It’s amazing when me and my girlfriend kiss WOW it’s very passionate but after kissing we always end up in bed which is not a bad thing though, but everyone we tell you something different as it’s not the same for everyone.

Reaction score
What does kissing a woman feel like for a lesbian?
Like sweet unity, just for a moment, with another woman. Her lips are soft and so is the skin of her face. You feel it when the skin of your cheek brushes hers and the light contact sends tingles to the edges of you; to your fingers, to your toes, to your back. It's a warm feeling in your chest that spreads outwards, and if you truly love her, you feel like you want it to envelop your whole being.

I thoroughly enjoy kissing women.

Reactions: CaraMia and danna19
Reaction score
I get butterflies in my stomach and blush a bit if I find the girl attractive. Every single time I have to remind myself that I really am kissing a girl because it feels like a dream.

Soft lips and soft skin—girls are so affectionate and kind. You feel so loved and refreshed, even just after a small kiss.

When your lips unlock and you look into her eyes while holding her face— you see her cute little smile and her eyes brighten up a bit. Sometimes she reaches for her hair and twists it with her fingers. Sometimes she lets out an adorable giggle. And you think: She likes you, Adrienne. This stunning girl is stunned by you. Holy crap.

When I lie in bed that night, I can still feel her soft lips on mine

Reactions: CaraMia
Reaction score
What does kissing a woman feel like for a lesbian?
Every time I kiss a woman it feels amazing, I go lightheaded and my heart starts beating faster and a woman’s lips are so much softer than men’s lips and we women know how to kiss and use our tongues.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.