Lesbians hate straight men!

Reaction score
Why do some lesbians hate straight men?
Many straight men are obnoxious and self-absorbed. I don't mean that all straight men are awful, but most of the straight men who interact with lesbians, and bi or pan girls, are usually trying to “convert” us or generally cause annoyance.

1675186599397.png

If it makes a straight man uncomfortable having a man flirt with them, why do they shove their fists in their mouths by hypocritically flirting with gay girls? It is rude and annoying when you ask someone to stop being flirty with you, and they ignore your fundamental human rights.

Again, I would like to point out that not all straight men are like this, and some of my closest friends are straight guys, but some girls have worse experiences than others. If you are a guy and think a lesbian hate you, you have probably done something to warrant it.

Reactions: jenn
Reaction score
On top of other answers, I think the media contribute to this stereotype. Regarding "women's attitude towards men", the media believes we either love them, can't have enough of them, or hate them. There's no such thing as a woman who doesn't care about men either way. There's no "indifference".

How many feminists are portrayed as "crazy liberal men-hater lesbians"? And the openly gay women in media, while they're successful, witty and lovely people, are also assertive and vocal about their support for equal rights. This attitude might also be interpreted as "men-hating".

Here's my pseudo-psychoanalysis theory: So, some men can't accept that there're women who just don't care about them either way. Love or hate, strong emotion means they're at the focal point and essential. Their collective consciousness can't accept this indifference that men don't play a part in these women's lives. So they come up with the idea that lesbians hate men, making them feel good and vital.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.