love at first sight?

Reaction score
A woman in her 30s has piqued my interest. Only in the grocery store do I see her; she is my neighbor on my block and we chat for a while. Our conversation consists primarily of a discussion of current events, and neither of us has revealed anything about our personal lives. When I see her, I feel like I'm going to burst; my heart beats, and all I want to say is that I'm completely smitten with her. But I'm afraid she'll be insulted and I'll lose her forever. As a result, she appears to be quite well-mannered and well-intentioned. Even my sexuality isn't clear to her, so I'd like to tell her that I think about her every day and wonder what it would be like to be with her. I'm starting to worry that I'm becoming a little too obsessive! Despite the fact that I'm not, these sensations are so overwhelming. How am I supposed to proceed?!

Reaction score
you should still pursue her since there is only one way to know right?

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.