Love to wear Bra!

Reaction score
Hi, boy. I understand your point. Our desire is the same. I was so much like you back then. I have wanted to wear a bra since I was ten but never had the chance and courage.

When I was in secondary school, I was more inspired to wear them at school, but I made them a secret and wore sports bras. I only wear a regular bra when I am at home. However, I still needed to be cautious, so my family members would miss me.

Only when I was a bit brave did I tell my closest sister I had already enjoyed the bra. She was a bit shocked, but later, she accepted me in those clothes and began to help me shop for them.

If you want to wear a bra at school, make it very top secret. If you can hide it, do it. If you think you can't. Just don't, or you will face a big scar in your life of being bullied if someone figures it out.

The safest place you can have been being just your home.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.