Married to a bisexual?

Reaction score
It's only different from a normal straight marriage if you allow your bisexual spouse to have extramarital affairs to satisfy their nature. Since not many heterosexual couples are that honest with each other, many bisexuals suppress their same-sex desires, often leading to severe frustration and unhappiness.

Denying your nature is never good, but just following your nature can also be disastrous, especially in committed relationships, where you need to trust and respect your partner. So, it's best to speak out about your desires and see if there's a possible compromise to avoid frustration and encourage trust and respect.

Reaction score
What is it like to be married to a bisexual?
I AM married to a bisexual guy and I have been for a long time. We have a great sex life and have since we met and I think it is so good in part because of his sexuality. He has a best friend and, yes, they get at it. They have for years and it has had no adverse effect on the relationship between me and my husband. I met the “other man” after telling my husband I wanted to meet him. My husband was very embarrassed and tried to get out of it but I pushed it and got him to agree. When his friend came to our house - which I wanted - his guy was very embarrassed (even more so than my husband) and it only got worse when I asked him “so my husband has been sucking your cock huh?” The poor man looked like he might faint and said nothing. I thought it was amusing that he was so embarrassed! I looked at my husband and just gave him my “arms folded” look and that direct gaze that said, “Well?”

After the embarrassment was over, we sat down in the kitchen and talked for a long time around the table. We laughed together and talked about a thousand different things. When my husband’s not-so-secret paramour was about to leave I said, “Let me see it!” My husband looked at me with a “See what?” look and his man asked me, “See what?” I told him I wanted to see his “pee” so I could see what my husband saw when they were together. He thought I was joking but I really wanted to see it. I had asked my husband about it and he described it but I wanted to see it. The two of them looked at each other as if I had gone mad and I told him I wanted to see his “pee” again. He asked me where and I told him right where he was standing. He was VERY red in the face but did as I asked. At first, he just unzipped and took it out but I wanted to see everything and had him pull his pants down. I was surprised at how accurately my husband had described it and made my husband do the same thing.

I sat in my favorite chair and had them both come and stand in front of me. I asked my husband’s man if he would mind me touching his penis and he nodded that I could. I held both men’s penises and studied them. I could see what my husband saw in his guy’s penis and already knew what his guy saw in my husband’s. They were, to me, both beautiful. I asked my husband’s guy if he preferred sex with another man or a woman and he just got even redder than he already was. I asked my husband what he liked about his friend’s cock and he told me he liked everything about it. The smell, the taste, the feel of it and loved to make him cum. I pulled his friend closer and smelled his cock. It was very clean smelling and felt very velvety. I stroked it a little and put it in my mouth and he came almost instantly. He apologized profusely but now I knew what my husband experienced with this absolutely lovely and gentle man. When they are together, I love knowing what my husband is experiencing with his guy. I LOVE my husband and am falling in love with his boyfriend. It’s complicated but it’s great!

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.