Naturally big breasts!

Reaction score

Can transgender women have naturally big breasts?

Yes! I can say from experience. I started HRT at 18, but I was already an A cup beforehand. I'm probably intersex though. However, after about 8–9 months of breast development during 10 months of HRT, I ended up with what appears to be a 36K bra size and I am still growing. Would people consider this natural though? Depends. I consider breasts natural if they don't have any implants in them, but that is just how I look at it.

Reaction score

Can transgender women have naturally big breasts?

Absolutely but it depends on genetics, just as it does for any woman. My mother and sister are both G cups, and I managed to grow to DD cup. They’re certainly big enough for me!

Reaction score
I have developed A-size breasts naturally through years of neglect alcohol abuse and a bad diet. They have great curves, swings, and bounces. They are really sensitive, especially the nipple and feel so comfortable in a comfortable bra.

With my good diet and hormonal therapy, I anticipate them getting to a reasonable size. I'll update this as I move forwards.

Reaction score
It depends on what you consider to be big breasts. A lot depends on your body chemistry as well as body fat also. Most people, even some healthcare givers, assume I have had breast enlargement surgery but my 36C breasts are the result of the proper hormone mix and my body chemistry, in my case Estradiol and medroxyprogesterone. I am very pleased with the result.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.