Bisexual New here from WA state

Reaction score
Hi, I’m new here. Just signed up. Anyways my name is Alexis, Im was born and raised here in Washington state. (North central Washington to be exact) I’m 32 years old, I’m Bisexual, Neurodivergent, ADHD, BPD, GAD, CPTSD, and OCD, my pronouns are she/her/they/them. I have 3 children ages 15, 12, and 9. My oldest child identifies as Non-binary and bisexual, my second child identifies as a Tomboy girl, that is pansexual. And my autistic son, well, he likes dinosaurs, and sparkly things.

I personally love/collect crystals, (especially rainbow moonstone and rainbow labradorite!), my ball pythons, and art stuff (like sketch pads, weathered vintage journals, pastels, charcoal pencils, canvases, oils paints etc), oh and old coins. And I’m obsessed with tattoos! And piercings, and dying my hair.

Attachments

• 95CCAB08-D001-4274-B4C9-5A8272B0AD84.jpeg
    95CCAB08-D001-4274-B4C9-5A8272B0AD84.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.