Popular pride songs!

Reaction score
“I Kissed a Girl” by Katy Perry. It’s basically a lesbian anthem from a bisexual singer.

Katy Perry’s song “Firework” was actually dedicated to LGBT+ youth, so that could be considered another gay anthem.

“Girls Like Girls” by Hayley Kiyoko is another seemingly lesbian anthem.

“I Need a Woman to Love” by Kesha is another seemingly lesbian anthem.

“Born This Way” by Lady Gaga is another gay anthem.

“True Colors” by Cyndi Lauper may not actually be wrote with the intent of the LGBT+ community, but it can be used as an anthem.

Rock (or some subset of it) -

“Coming Clean” by Green Day is the song Billie Joe Armstrong used to come out as bisexual.

“I Want to Break Free” by Queen. Freddie Mercury himself was indeed gay, so this song could be seen as a gay anthem.

Rap/Hip-hop -

“Battle Cry” by Angel Haze. This song doesn’t directly deal with sexuality, but the young rapper herself identifies as pansexual. This song could just be a good LGBT+ anthem.

Dance/Electronic -

“I U She” by Peaches. This song is up here because of the one lyric “…I like girls and I like boys”. Not a song for the youngsters though.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.