premature ejaculation

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone! We began dating in December, and things were going well at first. It wasn't spectacular, but it was fine.

My boyfriend, on the other hand, showed up before we had even begun our date. Think about it and you're done. Since we hadn't done anything in a while, it wasn't a surprise, but it was nonetheless disappointing.

His thoughts may be clouded by this. In the middle of the night, he confessed to me that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him. It had a profound effect on him.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not happy. That is, except that I know that I can't show it to him. As for what to do, I don't know. I've read up on the topic of premature ejaculation and purchased numbing creams and other things that claim to be helpful, but none have worked for me. So he's punishing himself since it's growing shorter and shorter by the day.

Anybody out there 1) had this happen, 2) found a method to assist their boyfriend get over it, or 3) found a technique to avoid becoming sexually dissatisfied any longer?

Reaction score
Right off the bat, I'd like to make a point about something. It's clear from your words that you're not content, but that you're aware that you can't tell him. You can, and you should, do so. It's important to acknowledge and attend to your feelings and needs. Furthermore, you and him cannot begin to work on resolving the issue unless he is made aware of it.

Your queries have been answered, so here they are:

First of all, it's true that it may happen on both sides. Sometimes it's because you're "in your mind," and other times there's no apparent reason for it.
No. 2: Yes, we had a sensible discussion about it.
No. 3: Yes, we were able to discover methods to explore many sex routes and ensure that both of us were fully pleased sexually as a result of having said talk. Doing so truly helped to resolve the "issue," and it eventually disappeared.

My argument is that you will never be able to handle any issues that arise unless you are both ready and able to discuss them as they arise. You and him must communicate to find out what's causing the problem and fix it, therefore you must be willing to do the same.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.