reminiscing the days

Reaction score
I can vividly remember the first time I attended my 10th high school reunion as Jessica. My twin brother persuaded me to join him on the trip. I knew I had to confront my concerns if I wanted to see how things turned out. Classmates were stunned when they saw how much I'd changed. Then, they remembered my twin brother and me quite well, taking it very seriously. Knowing that my brother was content with himself and that I was the one keeping it a secret made me feel very guilty. My former professors and the school's principal were on the lookout for me, and my brother informed them that I had significantly changed as a result of becoming a sibling. I explained to them that I'm now a woman and a lot happy person as a preoperative transsexual. My professors had claimed that I was a better person than my twin brother and that they remembered me as such. Several classmates asked me the questions on the right. On one occasion, a fellow student inquired about the moment when I first realized that I was a woman. He got it when I said it in junior high, and he'd heard me out. That night was a success.

Reaction score
That's fantastic that you were able to be yourself and open up about your experience during your reunion.

I've only attended one reunion (there has only ever been one.) This year marks the 50th anniversary of my birth, but I doubt there will be a celebration. ), but it was before I realized who I was. Many of the people I knew in the air force I reconnected with online. Back in the day, you couldn't have imagined a more masculine gang. But they're all fine with who I am these days. One of the delights of this road is being able to be upfront about who you are and having others accept you.

Reaction score
I have no idea what it's like to be in the wrong body, it must be torcher, I think you are very brave, it's great that these days people can be who they truly are, I know there are still idiots who will mock you, but you are like a pioneer, future trans people will look back and appreciate what you went through, don't forget that because you are a special person.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.