Lesbian this makes me fantasize about her

Reaction score
She wore a cute cap, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Despite the fact that she was dressed in nothing but black leggings and a blue top, her camel toes were clearly visible through her leggings. I'm always taken aback by how well-toned and tight she keeps her physique. She is my neighbor and this is her usual routine - walking out her dog. This time, I was able to pass by her so I took this opportunity to greet her and pet her dog.

As my heart raced, I shifted my gaze from her thighs to her seductive face. I refocused my attention on her breasts before returning to her face. Was I going to lose her if she caught a glimpse of me staring at her like that? I'd be dead! I couldn't stop my eyes from fluttering. They danced all over her body, from her shoulders to her legs to her cameltoes to her breasts. She didn't stop talking. It was like I was put on mute as I was speechless by what she was saying.

I was eager to see her make a move of her own. Is it possible that I'm wrong? What if it's all in my head? Hoping for your advice.

Reaction score
I believe you could start by opening up a light conversation first and see if she is really interested with you and if it does, then there, you have your answer. Anyway, I wish you luck and please do update us with your progress perhaps. :)

Reaction score
same goes, if you truly care about her so much, then it is a great opportunity for you to come talk to her since so far, you have been familiar with her routine so you'll know when she will be coming. good luck

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.