What turns you on?

Reaction score
As a lesbian, what turns you on?
What turns me on:
  1. Feminine girls (Especially when they wear short dresses or short shirts)
  2. Thighs (something about when they cross their legs while wearing a short dress or skirt)
  3. A breathy voice (Perfect example is Lana Del Rey. If you haven’t heard her talk, I suggest you do)
  4. I sort of find it a turn-on if they look mean but they’re actually nice.
  5. Sexually dominant (Something about a feminine girl with a sort of “I’m superior” attitude is mesmerizing to me)
  6. Cleavage (Leaves mystery, but sort of reveals a bit)
  7. lingerie
  8. Grinding/humping
  9. When she runs her hand up your arm or touches your thigh
yeah, that’s all I can think of now.

Reactions: danna19 and heather
Reaction score
I’m more of a personality person. I think it’s more attractive than anything. Therefore…

• Confidence: Any kind, even if the person normally isn’t all that confident. Honestly? Do something badass and I think it’s the hottest thing ever.
  • Decent sense of humor: Or not, I’d think it’d be adorable if she didn’t understand jokes.
  • A nice smile/laugh: God, I love smiles.
  • Trust: I mean, obviously. I just wanna be trusted. I wanna be able to let you take your walls down and just let me listen to you. (Of course, I’m probably gonna hug you and kiss you forever, I’m a very cuddly person).
  • Intelligence: You gotta love a smart girl and one with a kickass attitude too? Damn.
  • Diversity: I myself am African American. I do prefer other diverse people, but hey, you never know.
1661944999139.png

I’ve probably bored ya’ll with fluffy stuff, but I’m a virgin and a teenager. I wanna wait before I lose anything until I’m like, old, or if I’ve found the right person. Buuuuut, I do have a couple of things I tend to find myself gushing and drooling over when I look at a select few people.
  • Lips: I love lips, those soft pink ones? Those chapstick-covered ones? Those little plump ones? You name it. (God, and I love when they rub their lips together or bite them or like, anything with them. I literally just die).
  • Boobs: I mean, duh.
  • Butt/Curves: I always catch myself looking down (Once I got elbowed in the eyes by my friend whilst I was looking at another friend’s ass).
  • Cuddling: Well, it doesn’t really turn me on, but it’s nice. I like being held :)

Reactions: danna19
Reaction score
1661945325348.png
  • I like lipstick lesbians, to put it simply if I wanted to date a guy I would (I'm bisexual). I do not mind a girl who curses, smokes, or drinks (I do it myself) but a girl who looks like a dude is a huge turn-off for me.
  • I love to pamper my partner; treating them on dates and buying silly gifts for no reason but I want the same in return. A relationship involves two so I expect the other person to pull their own weight.
  • “Roles” in the relationship: No power struggle. I do not believe in “dominant” and “submissive”, I want “equality”. I will let you lead the dance today but tomorrow is my turn.
  • Sex: I like creativity in the bedroom; I like all types of toys and I’m willing to try anything at least once (except pain and humiliating practices, that's out of the question).
  • Career-driven: Some people want to stay home with the kids and that’s completely fine but I expect my other half to have a money-earning job.
  • Funny: I like people who make me laugh, I can't tell a decent joke to save my life.
  • Someone who likes to read, I’m a huge book nerd. (Side note: If you take me on a date to a bookstore, and you at least pretend to enjoy yourself as much as I do, it guarantees I will put out)
  • Spontaneity: I love people who can say fuck it, let's do this. I thrive in routine, structure, and painstakingly planned activities so I really enjoy it when my partner surprises me.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.