Which part of your partner's body is most attractive to you?

Reaction score
I melt when I see another woman's eyes. It is the most intimate interaction between her and me when she looks at me directly. I can barely stand it. I have to turn my head away because it leaves me weak but if she maintains her gaze, it becomes even more intense, I can feel my whole-body tingle with her energy. I become putty in her hands. I love a strong confident woman and this is the first and most important physical trait that I like the most. If a relationship develops it is also the part of her body that I continue to most enjoy. I can stare into her eyes any time of the day and it will leave me completely satisfied yet longing for more. I love another woman's eyes.

1662362080119.png

Reaction score
As a lesbian which body part of a woman does another woman like?
I’m a butt girl. I particularly like a round bottom. Especially if it is also firm. Every now and then on the way to work, I walk behind a woman who has the wonderous combination of wearing light trousers with a round, firm bottom, and I can see her cheeks bounce and jiggle with every step.

On one occasion after walking behind such a woman for a good ten minutes, I plucked up the courage to compliment her, as we were waiting at a crossing, that I hoped she didn’t take it the wrong way, but I thought she had a very sexy bum and apologized for ogling her for the last half mile or so. She smiled, and said thanks, it was nice to hear a compliment first thing in the morning, and then leaned in and briefly kissed me. She was about thirty and quite attractive, so it was good of her to kiss this old lesbian. I definitely arrived at work a bit more flustered that morning!

Reaction score
Everything. I like everything. Women are art itself and are wonderful creatures. I am so happy to be one. I love small things. The hip, the things, the small moles around all the body, the ankles are beautiful, the feet, the sheens, calves, lower back and stomach, the vulva, the waist, the ribs, the back, neck, arms, wrists, fingers, bones in the hand, shoulders, sternum, of course, the boobs, the chest, the collarbones, the face, behind their ears, their hair, short or long, curly or straight. Girls are art. Also, girls with tattoos.

The only part of the body I'm not really crazy about is the butt. For some reason. Not really into anybody’s ass tbh. And most people seem to have an adoration for it.

Reaction score
As a lesbian which body part of a woman does another woman like?
  • Her beautiful face.
  • Her eyes make my heart beat faster.
  • Her neck.
  • Her hands.
  • Arms.
  • Shoulders.
  • Breasts.
  • Legs.
  • Feet.
  • Stomach.
  • Her sexy ass.

Everything.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.