treatment for insomnia

Reaction score
Quick Sleep Suggestions

Maintain a steady sleep routine. Even on weekends or during holidays, get up at the same hour every day.
Set a bedtime that allows you to obtain at least 7 hours of sleep.
You should not go to bed unless you are tired.
Get out of bed if you haven't fallen asleep after 20 minutes.
Create a soothing nighttime ritual.
Only use your bed for sleeping and sex.
Make your bedroom peaceful and soothing. Maintain a pleasant, cool temperature in the space.
In the nights, limit your exposure to bright light.
Switch off electrical gadgets at least 30 minutes before going to bed.
Eat a light supper before going to bed. Eat a light, healthful snack if you are hungry at night.
Exercise on a regular basis and eat a nutritious diet.
Caffeine should be avoided in the late afternoon or evening.
Avoid drinking alcohol before going to bed.
Reduce your fluid consumption before going to bed.

do you have any tips? thanks

Reaction score
Excellent suggestion.
I'd also like to include the following:
1. Consume a sufficient amount of veggies each day.
2. Instead of coffee in the afternoon, drink tea.
3. Do not take coconut oil if you would not drink coffee at that time of day. It may provide too much energy late at night.

Reaction score
It works wonders for me to lie down and relax.

hamstring strengthening exercises
Kneel on one or both of your chests.
pointing the toes and feet
Overhand acrobatics
Twists of the spine
The inclination of the cranium (front, back, side)
Hands swivel (forearms)

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with taking a bath or shower, either. Having a bowl of oatmeal (oatmeal) before bed is an excellent idea. Take a few minutes to warm it up before getting in the shower or bath. Dairy is off limits to me due of my Sleep Apnea, yet others swear by it. Maybe a few ice cream scoops.
Eating fats and oils that aren't good for you doesn't help. The following oils are available: olive oil, avocado oil, ghee and lard.

Reaction score
For a few days, you may reset your circadian cycles by going camping rather than glamping.

Reaction score
If the weather outside is excessively chilly, putting on some socks might make a big difference. Same with a beany.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.